Do you have basic design skills and love coming up with content ideas? This is the position for you!
We are Fish Tank Creative, an innovative Brand and Design agency based in the buzz of Chippendale. We are offering an exciting 12 week internship for a Graphic Designer with also an interest in social media to join our young and dynamic team.
Generally you will be assisting with developing content and designs for Fish Tank Creative’s social media and marketing aswell assisting with client design projects.
- Capable of using Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Be familiar with social media sites Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more
- Ability to research and develop content for social media and blog posts
- An interest in social media and branded content
- Some web design skills (e.g. HTML and CSS) would be WONDERFUL but not a must
- Familiar with EDM’s is desirable but not required
- Updating our website with new content
- Coordinating our email newsletters based on an existing template
- Generation of content weekly for the Fish Tank Creative social media pages and blog
- Creating Photoshop mockups of completed client work for Fish Tank Creative website
- Participating in creative brainstorms and ideas creation
What we can offer you
- Fun, friendly and supportive environment
- Valuable small business experience, the perfect place to kick start your marketing/ design career
- Work reference on completion of internship
- Content for your portfolio
- The chance to develop your social media and content production experience
- Flexible working hours
- Watch your designs come to life on our real life projects
- Put the skills you’ve picked up in university/TAFE to practice.
The role will require a commitment of 1 to 2 days per week, working from our studio in Chippendale. This is a great opportunity for a current student or recent graduate who is working part-time. Email email@example.com with a cover letter, and a pdf folio of your work. A member of our team will be in contact if you have been short listed for an interview